Exciting news! In response to requests from a number of our clients, we have developed a new ongoing support service which will give you access to Bidbetter’s expertise on a regular and ongoing basis.
From only £695 per month*, anyone signed up to our monthly service will receive the following support, tailored and flexible to meet your specific needs:
- Access to our knowledge via telephone, email or face-to-face
- Access to our tender alert system (live tenders)
- In addition to the tender alert system, identification of a pipeline of opportunities for you
- Ongoing bid development and reviewing of bids
- Public sector marketing advice and attendance at relevant meetings
- Ongoing bid support and whatever you need to help improve your bid win rate
- Monthly newsletter to include updates on relevant changes to public procurement (this will become more necessary as the UK begins to leave the EU)
- A dedicated Bidbetter team member working as an extension to your bid team and sales function
- Up to a 30% discount on additional services such as full bid writing, full bid review services and staff training
The other bonus is this; we will provide absolute exclusivity to your business within the market you compete in, meaning you will have the expert knowledge where your competitors don’t. Bearing in mind that we have won 100% of the CCS contracts we have worked on and 100% of the framework contracts, this could be a good option to ensure you get ahead in 2018.
We know EXACTLY how and why public bodies award contracts to the companies they award them to. We know what will set you apart from the crowd and we know how to practically apply this. Our objective is to develop and harness a genuine partner relationship with you; one where we can be your go-to expert for anything related to supplying the public sector.
This is what some of our clients have said about working with us:
“Bidbetter helped us secure a three year £210k contract from nothing in just two months.”
Mark Damen, Managing Director Dorset Fire and Electrical
“Philip fully integrated himself into the business and continually added value. I found him to be extremely knowledgeable and supportive in creating exceptional and successful tender submissions.”
Jon Stoney, Sales Director, Broadstock
“Since we started using Bidbetter, a small investment has assisted us in delivering over £600k worth of public sector contracts. They even introduced us to a supported specialist business advice grant, which we were successful in obtaining. Because of this – and the obvious results they have helped us deliver – we intend to continue working with Bidbetter to ensure we retain our current public sector contracts and win new ones.”
Carole Ricketts, Business Development Manager, Direct Cleaning Services
If you would like some further information about how this new service will work, please contact us on 07944 847014 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will send you some further details.
If it is felt that there may be a conflict of interest, we offer our services on a first come, first served basis. Spaces are limited, so please get in touch as soon as possible if you are interested.
*Minimum commitment is just 1 month, so no long-term tie-in.