TERMS & CONDITIONS
Official rules of entry of the “Bidbetter Amazon Echo Dot Survey” prize draw
- This prize draw is run by Bidbetter Ltd of 11 Woodside Road, Poole, Dorset, BH14 9JH (“Promoter”).
- Your entry to the “Bidbetter Amazon Echo Dot Survey” prize draw (“prize draw”) is governed by these rules of entry. By entering you accept these rules of entry and agree to abide by them.
- No payment or purchase is necessary to enter or win. A payment or purchase will not improve your chances of winning a prize.
- You must be aged 18 years or over and a UK resident to participate in the Prize Draw.
- Officers, directors and employees of the Promoter, its parents, subsidiaries, and affiliates; individuals or entities responsible for the development and implementation of this Promotion; and individuals who are employees of or members of the immediate family or household of any of the foregoing are not eligible to participate in the Prize Draw.
The Prize Draw
- The Prize Draw opens on 24 May 2017. The closing date for receipt of surveys 30 June 2017 (“Closing Date”). Entries received after the Closing Date will not be considered.
- To participate in the Prize Draw you must complete and submit the Bidbetter survey, available to you via an emailed web link by the closing date.
- Entries that are submitted as described above and which otherwise comply with these terms will be eligible to win the prizes detailed below. The winner will be selected at random by the Managing Director of Bidbetter Ltd, the promoter.
- Prizes: the following prizes are available:
- Amazon (2nd generation) Echo Dot (black or white)
- No cash alternatives to the above prizes will be given.
- Only one entry per eligible person will be considered for the Prize Draw. The Promoter will not accept entries that are automatically generated by a computer or completed by third parties or in bulk.
Announcement of winners
- Winners will be announced by 31 July 2017 and will be contacted through email. The winning entries and the names of the prize winners may be announced on the website bid-better.co.uk and may also be announced via certain other social media channels. By entering the Prize Draw you give your consent to the Promoter publishing your Submission, name and (in the event you are selected as a winner) the fact that you are a prize winner.
- How to redeem the prize. If you are selected as a winner you will have 60 days from the date of the announcement to claim the prize by emailing your contact details (name, address and telephone number) to email@example.com. You will also be required to provide any other information reasonably requested by Promoter to organise for you to receive your prize. If you do not claim the prize or provide the necessary information to Promoter within 60 days of the announcement you will no longer be eligible for the prize and your claim will become invalid.
Our use of your submission and information
- You agree that the Promoter may, but is not obliged to, make your entry available on the bid-better.co.uk website and any other social media pages of the Promoter in connection with the Prize Draw. By entering the Submission you grant the Promoter a non-exclusive, worldwide, perpetual and irrevocable licence to use the Submission for the purposes of the Prize Draw and post-prize draw publicity relating to the Prize Draw.
- You agree that the Promoter may use your name, image and any other information you have supplied to us (“Information”) to announce you as a winner of a prize, in post-prize draw publicity referring to the Prize Draw and otherwise for the purposes of the Prize Draw.
- The Promoter will only use the Information you supply to us during the course of the Prize Draw for the purpose of operating and administering the Prize Draw. The Promoter is the data controller in respect of the Information. Other than as set out in these terms and conditions or as may be required by law or any enactment, the Information will not be disclosed to any third party, other than members of the Pernod Ricard group or their appointed agencies as required to operate the Prize Draw.
- If there is any reason to believe that you have breached these terms and conditions, the Promoter may, at its sole discretion, exclude you from participating in the Prize Draw.
- The Promoter reserves the right to suspend, cancel or amend the Prize Draw where it becomes necessary to do so.
- Any queries relating to these terms and conditions should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
- These terms and conditions are governed by English law, and the parties submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.